The objectives of the Foundation are to:
- To help young people and women achieve full development through arts and crafts.
- Promote creativity among youth and women in the creation of decent jobs, wealth and income.
- Valuing local and indigenous resources in craft and artistic production.
- Locally develop artistic production and quality craftsmanship.
- Make competitive and facilitate access to the local and international market for local items from arts and crafts.
- Encourage women in arts and crafts trades by promoting training and professional development for young girls and women in arts and crafts trades.
- Allow grassroots populations, especially rural ones, to have access to adequate living conditions by promoting local and indigenous resources through quality arts and crafts.